TOUR IN BANGKOK
TOUR DESCRIPTION . Our evening tour in Bangkok begins at sunset, and there are several alternatives available which we can tailor to your preferences. We can offer the best choice in restaurants, or simply accompany you in our minivan to the places you intend to visit. You are also able to visit the local markets or night clubs.
Restaurants and night clubs recommended:
1. Vertigo and Moon bar & Restaurant is one of Bangkok top class and astonishing restaurants, it is situated on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree hotel, with an open air roof top lounge. The views are simply breath taking as you look down on to the streets of Bangkok and up to the sky and stars.
2. Paris Bangkok Restaurant- "In the very heart of Bangkok, Paris Bangkok Restaurant combines the idea of pairing great French cuisine, with a unique
atmosphere and at very reasonable prices! From the light amber tones, the ocher shades of wood, or the eclectic mix of French and Thai decor, to the carefully distilled music; they all contribute to our soothing and elegantly cozy
ambiance. We're truly dedicated to provide you with an amazing dining
experience; no wonder why we have quickly become labeled
" best restaurant in Bangkok " setting a new standard in
Bangkok's dining scene" (http://www.parisbangkok.com)
3. The Rooftop Bar is located in Bangkok's tallest building the Baiyoke Sky Hotel, which raises 88 storeys above Bangkok's skyline. The view from the sky bar offers glorious and picturesque scenery especially at nightfall.
4. Newly built 9 Night club, which has a three storey floor that plays techno, to the Park Bridge club, where the more hardcore clubbers go to immerse themselves in real party culture
5. Narz club is known as one of the trendiest youth scene clubs, reminiscent of the Ibiza club style and plays house and trance music. It is also one of the top spots because of its regular on stage performances from famous DJ's, such as Paul Oakenfold.
6. Bed Supper club is another one of Bangkok's super clubs which has a selection of themed nights to choose from: Tuesday nights are hip hop, Wednesdays are model night and Sundays theme is 'Think Pink', which is the only gay night of the week
TOUR PROGRAM - TIME 18:00 - 24:00
* TOUR OFFERED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND CAN BE CUSTOMISED ON REQUEST.
TOUR BACKGROUNG : BANGKOK NIGHT LIFE . "One night in Bangkok………" the song tell , well Bangkok will not disappoint. But the only problem it is that one night in Bangkok will be not enought .
Bangkok's evening and nightlife has a reputation for being wild and rowdy. But at the same time it's relaxed, safe, enjoyable and great fun! Rapidly establishing itself as Asia's Capital of cool, Bangkok's diverse nightlife scene features everything from excellent live music and good jazz clubs to ultra cool bars, trendy clubs and great restaurants - and go far beyond its once-upon-a-time sleazy and naughty image.
EVENING TOUR : ALL RATES ARE PER PERSON AND IN THAI BAHT CURRENCY
4- 6 PERSONS
7 - 9 PERSONS
10 - 14 PERSONS
15 PERSONS +
INCLUSIONS , EXCLUSIONS , TOUR REMARKS AND PAYMENT
- Air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking guide
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program
- Transfers from/to hotel
- Personal expenses such as drinks or tips
- Other services not mentioned on this program
- Child fares are applicable for a child between 2 and 11 years old only if accompanied by two adults
- As palaces and temples are sacred places in Thailand it's not allowed to wear shorts or sleeveless shirts. A hat or cap could be helpful . Certain buildings may be closed on public holidays and during royal ceremonies. Camera may not used inside some buildings . We also recommend that you wear any comfortable walking shoes (easy to put on and take off) .
WE ARE 100 % SAFE BECAUSE YOU CAN BOOK ALL OUR TOURS WITHOUT GIVING YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS OR PAYING THE TOTAL AMOUNT IN ADVANCE . INFACT, TO BOOK OUR TOURS, YOU JUST HAVE TO SEND US A 2000 BAHT DEPOSIT BY WIRE TRANSFER , MONEY GRAM TRANFER ( AT A POST OFFICE ) OR WESTERN UNION , WHATEVER THE TOTAL AMOUNT IS . THE REST OF THE AMOUNT WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY TO OUR TOUR GUIDE AT YOUR HOTEL LOBBY BEFORE STARTING THE TOUR(S) .
Vertigo and Moon bar & Restaurant
We visited a sky bar when in Bangkok which was pretty impressive and views were great, although felt quite pretentious so wanted to give this bar a go and see how it compared, and I have to say we absolutely loved it! We went here 2 out of the 3 nights we were in Bangkok for drinks after our evening meal. The bar is on the 61st floor and the views are pretty amazing. There's not a massive amount of seating for the bar area, although you can stand. The restaurant has a decent amount of seating although we didn't eat there so can't comment on the food. There was a massive cocktail list, so of course I had to sample a few and they were all great! Really loved their apple martini. The place just felt really laid back and chilled and was a nice place to spend an evening away from the craziness of Bangkok below. The staff were really good and we got served quickly and they were attentive and quickly came to take your glass away and order you another when you were done. Would highly recommend a visit here!
Paris Bangkok Restaurant
A friend recommended this place to us and it was one of the best dining experiences ever. We celebrated our anniversary and since we went on our honeymoon to Paris, this seemed the perfect choice. The service was very attentive, yet never intrusive and the gracious manager, not sure if Swiss or French made feel extremely welcome.
The atmosphere is second to none, exotic yet homey and comfortable, the food was great, the foie gras terrine melted in my mouth and the snails tasted just like in France. We then had a beef tartar which was very professionally prepared table-side and my wife had a delicious lobster thermidor. Don't miss "mouse au chocolat" for dessert! The wine list is French oriented and compared to other places we dine in BKK, very reasonably priced. This place is a truly hidden gem, worth every penny and we will be back for sure for another romantic evening!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia